1. The opportunity to interact. Whether you are networking with your colleagues at events, looking up funding information from one of our business partners or simply getting answers from our knowledgable staff, the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits offers you numerous opportunities to improve, plan and grow. MCN is your gateway to nonprofit information through our weekly e-newsletter that is full of great articles and helpful tools of the trade. You can also connect and network with your colleagues through our many statewide trainings, webinar series, regional conferences, online classes and the MCN Annual Nonprofit Management & Leadership Conference.
2. Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Management Excellence. Use our guidebook to examine where your organization stands in ten areas of nonprofit management including, Board Governance, Financial Management and Transparency & Accountability. As you identify areas of improvement, attend our trainings to learn how to reach nonprofit management excellence or enroll in our Excellence in Action Certification Program.
3. More money for your mission. MCN's Business Partners Program can save your organization money through full access to GrantStation.com with weekly funding alerts, ReadyTalk Conferencing, a subscription to Nonprofit World, deep discounts on office supplies through Office Depot, plus discounts on web design, office equipment, printing & direct mail and more! The Center also offers an insurance program through Ross & Yerger and MWG Benefits.
4. The technology you need to succeed. As a member, in partnership with Wolf Valley Creative Services, creator of the Mississippi Nonprofit Technology Assistance Program (MSNTAP), you'll get discounted access to a technology resource library, free software downloads and much more at www.msntap.org.
5. A strong voice for you. The Center provides a strong voice in Jackson for Mississippi's nonprofit community, monitoring legislation, and keeping you informed about key issues.
It's easy to join the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits! Just click here to join or renew your membership online. You can also download a Membership Application and fax with payment to 601-352-8820. You can also mail it to 201 W. Capitol Street, Suite 700, Jackson, MS 39201.