As a member of the Center, you become part of a statewide network of nonprofit organizations working together to help Mississippians. Your organization's success if our organization's mission which is why we offer you many great services and discounts. The list below outlines what the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits can do for you. We are your partners in success. Put the Center to work for your nonprofit today! Visit our Membership Area to find out more about joining the Center.
Networking & Information
Free copies of our Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Management Excellence
Access to the Member's Only area on our website, which includes free postings on our Job Line. Plus, you'll get your own Member Page to make it easier for people to find you.
Weekly informational updates through our e-newsletter, Weekly Nonprofit News
A free one-year subscription to Grantstation, an interactive website that allows grant-seeks to find potential funding sources (a $599 value!)
A free subscription to the Granstation Insider e-newsletter
A free subscription to Nonprofit World
Access to our online library of reference materials
Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with peers
Training & Technical Assistance
- A place to call with management questions
- A chance to interact at our many workshops and our statewide annual conference
- Trained facilitators for board retreats and custom workshops
- Consultant referral services
- a 50% discount on MCN workshops and conferences
- Discounts on office equipment, technology and website design, office supplies and teleconferencing needs
- Access to liability insurance, supplemental health insurance and retirement services
- Access to the Mississippi Nonprofit Technology Assistance Program (MSNTAP) website, MSNTAP.org. MSNTAP is a partner project of the Mississippi Center for Nonprofits and Wolf Valley Creative Services. MSNTAP.org provides nonprofits with an extensive resource library, free software downloads, technological advice and much more.
A strong voice in Jackson for Mississippi's nonprofit community, monitoring legislation and keeping you informed about key issues